Thursday, May 21, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my HUBBY

Hi there friends.

It's time for a new DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH

Hubby celebrated his Birthday this week, and I am well known for neglecting him on the card front.

So I made it my mission to surprise him with a handmade card, even though masculine cards are really not my strong point.

Here is my card....


I've used this cool MR Fixit digital image from Mo's digital pencil, which can be found to purchase HERE

The image is printed on Xpress It cardstock, and coloured with copic markers.

I've added grungy stamping, denim, string, cogs and screws to finish off the masculine look.

Here is Jen's fab sketch......


Make sure you pop on over to check out the other DT girls for more inspiration.


I hope you have time to play along this week.

I am going to enter my card in Mo's May challenge HERE

Thanks for stopping by, 

Hugs,

TRACEY XO



1 comment:

  1. What an awesome birthday card for your man! Love this Mo Manning image and the brilliant way you colored it!! All the elements make an absolutely terrific card!!!

    ReplyDelete